Here is what to come:
– Our first ride in a 1.2 million SEK car.
– Spending the night in a designer-house belonging to one who gave us a hitch.
– The story of a political activist escaping Iran, paying 1.5 million SEK and nearly dying doing it, being rejected in Sweden just to come back with a false Id, now he’s been living here for 23 years.
– Christian guys talking about what Jesus means to them, and how they first discovered and established their relationship with God.
– A mini tour in Stockholms Old Town.
– My friends tattoo-story. Prepare for something totally different from the one before.
And, of course, some notes about the hitch-hiking.